Job seekers FAQs
1. How do I apply to a specific vacancy?
You have to apply by using the links on the vacancy description. Please do not use this site’s contact form for this purpose as the company that published the vacancy will not receive your application.
2. How private are my personal details?
Your details are kept on our database and will not be sold or passed to other companies for any purpose. Your details are available to others depending on the level of privacy you choose when you sign up.
3. How do I edit or delete my details and how do I change the privacy level?
Log on to your control panel.
4. I have signed up to one of the local sites for a specific country? Can I apply to vacancies published on another country version?
You will have to sign up on that other version.
5. Is this service free for those looking for employment?
Yes. It’s 100% free for job seekers.
6. Can I contact you if I find a vacancy I would like to apply to?
Think of this site as a traditional newspaper with an employment section. You would not contact the newspaper to apply for a vacancy you saw advertised. Equally, we are not to be contacted for this purpose.
7. Are you a trust able company?
This site is operated by Jobsforindia. since 2004.
8. Are you in compliance with my country law?
We comply with Indian laws.
9. What quality control do you follow to allow new companies advertise vacancies?
Companies applying to advertise vacancies are reviewed manually. If you find a company that you believe should not be allowed to advertise please contact us using the contact form.
10. What should I do if a company contacts me asking for money to process my application?
Never send any money for this purpose and let us know about the company immediately.
11. A company has asked me to visit their office for an interview. What should I do?
If you have not received previous communications from that company prior to inviting you for an interview simply be careful. We recommend you to ask the company for a short telephone discussion to confirm date, address and the vacancy specification.
12. How do I know if a company is interested in my profile?
Whenever your CV is reviewed by a company we send you an email notification. This email does not mean the company is interested in you. It only means they read your CV. If you are not contacted in one week from that day assume your application was not successful at this time.
13. I have forgotten my login and/or password details.
Your username is the email address you used when you signed up. To recover your password try to log on to your control panel and from there click on the lost password facility.